Curious what Riane Eisler is up to?
Riane Eisler is as busy now as she was when she started her career.
Find the most recent press on Riane Eisler below, or check out the entire CPS News & Events blog here.
- As 2021 comes to an end, the Center for Partnership Systems looks back at the many (virtual) highlights from the year. Riane Eisler […]
- On November 19th, MenAlive is bringing together six experts in the field of gender medicine and men’s health, one being Dr. Riane Eisler, […]
- Check out CPS’ partner Jed Diamond’s new article “Gylanic Healing and The Future of Humankind: Lessons from the Covid, Climate, and Violence Crises”. […]
- A volunteer effort led to an unlikely friendship: CPS Founder and author Dr. Riane Eisler’s pioneering work in Partnership social systems is realized […]
- April 14, 2020 In this open-source article on Ensia, Dr. Teddie Potter, Director of Planetary Health at the University of Minnesota School of […]
- The Center for Partnership Systems is excited to announce a new, self-paced online course: Changing Our Story, Changing Our Lives is now available […]
- CPS’s Leadership and Learning team announces the unveiling of our brand new online Partnership Learning Center! Education and leadership development has been a […]
- Meridian University new Partnership Systems concentration integrates the work of Riane Eisler and other prominent thinkers. PhDs and Master's Degrees in Partnership […]
- At CPS, we value your voice. Partnership leaders are a growing presence worldwide, applying partnership and caring economy principles creatively in their circles […]
For more Press on Riane Eisler and her work, visit the Center for Partnership Systems’ News & Events page.
To sign up for Riane Eisler updates, subscribe to the Center for Partnership Systems newsletter here.