In this powerful online event, Riane Eisler and Harville Hendrix and Helen LaKelly Hunt, co-creators of Relationships First, come together to demonstrate how practicing Safe Conversations can strengthen any relationship, move us past entrenched differences, and pave the way for social change.
“These three people are devoted to helping us understand and be understood — what could be better than that?” -Gloria Steinem
This inspirational webinar is grounded in evidence from neuroscience and the relational sciences and is ideal for anyone wanting to deepen your own relational practice, and those seeking to connect the dots between the quality of our personal relationships and the well-being of our society, economy, and culture.
- Learn the 3 simple steps people around the world are using to help them talk with anyone about anything.
- Discover how to talk and listen with mutual respect for real connection, collaboration, and co-creation.
- Explore how our everyday relationships shape the well-being of our children and our society.
- Learn why relationships are foundational to shifting away from systems of Domination that rank and divide us.
- Get inspired to practice Safe Conversations and take part in cultivating the relational culture that supports Partnership systems.
Seeking information on Relationships First trainings or Safe Conversations practice groups? Looking for Safe Conversation leaders in your area? Contact email@example.com.
Harville Hendrix, Ph.D. and Helen LaKelly Hunt, Ph.D.are partners in life and work. They believe that how we interact with each other in all contexts—family, workplace, schools etc.—is the key to our emotional, physical and economic well-being. Together, they are committed to the transformation of relationships and to the evolution of a relational culture. They are the co-creators of Imago Relationship Theory & Therapy, which has spread globally through Imago Relationships International, and is now renamed Imago Relationships Worldwide, an organization that has trained over 2,500 therapists in over 53 countries. They are also co-creators, with other relational therapists, scientists, and business professionals, of Relationships First, a non-profit organization that contributes to the creation of a relational culture through the distribution of new insights from the relational sciences, and through Safe Conversations, a structured, three-step process to talk and listen with real connection.